Jumping the gun

Looking to the forecast for the week, it looks like clear sailing into June, so we jumped the gun an put our beans in the ground. Wisdom says wait until June 1, but with a baby due anytime, and sunny weather coming, we though it would be safe.

Of course now it’s cold and breezy outside. I still have faith the forecast will hold up and the rest of the week will be gorgeous. Also … the kids got to play with the ducks!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *